8/31/22: CURRENT SHIPPING LEAD TIME: 6-8 weeks. Available to order. See below for information on engine expansion kit.
The most heavy duty Harley Davidson frame jig on the market today. I have been using this style of frame jig for several years and this new model is my best yet. Loaded with features; every frame I've ever built could have been built on this fixture.
PLEASE CHOOSE CORRECT SHIPPING TYPE IN DROP DOWN.
If you choose the wrong shipping type it's going to be difficult to fix. Please also be sure to include your phone number when you checkout.
Commercial DOCK/FORKLIFT Shipping - you have a truck height loading dock or a forklift available at this location
Commercial LIFTGATE Shipping - The address is a commercial address but no forklift or loading dock available
Residential LIFTGATE delivery - Shipping right to your house. Please ensure that semi trucks are able to get to your location. Usually the drivers will let you use their pallet jacks to roll the pallet into your garage/shop, but not a guarantee
PICKUP AT HUB - The most economical option. Check which hub you would be picking up from by entering your zip code here: FREIGHT HUB LOCATIONS
Pickup in Buffalo/use your own freight account - please get in touch with me before choosing this option.
- 100% 1/4" A36 HRPO steel construction.
- You assemble, detailed assembly/use instructions included.
- Tab and slot design allows full assembly of fixture without measuring.
- Includes neck cones and all hardware.
- Base is 250% stiffer than the competition's tube style design.
- Base doubles as fixture table when uprights are removed.
- Engine and transmission plates are 1/2" total thickness to ensure flatness.
- Neck and axle upright holes to accept 1.5" round stock for use with rotisserie. Height is set to center of gravity of fixture with wishbone frame installed to allow for easy rotating. CTNEWMAN ENGINEERING rotisserie coming soon, or build your own.
- Includes plates for mounting leveling feet.
- All frame adjustments are constrained laterally in channels with .010" of clearance, allowing precise, repeatable setups.
- Fixture is marked for stock wishbone frame as a starting point for your build, and can be adjusted from there.
- All adjustments can be locked into 1" deviations from stock OR infinitely adjusted within the allowable range. (Meaning, you can lock it into 1",2",3", etc inches up, out, stretch OR if you want 1.375" out, you can do that, too).
- -5" to +9" Up
- -6" to +8" Out (all other uprights can be shifted back for more "Out" if desired)
- 15° to 60° Rake adjustment (can be pinned in 1° increments)
- Fixtures for both 1.625" step (big twin flathead, knucklehead) and 2" step (panhead and newer) included
Motor angle can be adjusted -10° to +10° rotated about crank centerline (allows you to rotate engine and maintain primary distance). Lock pin for 0 degree adjustment.
i.e. My knucklehead was rotated 4 degrees backward for steeper downtubes
- +6" fore to 4" aft location adjustment
- 4" fore to 8" aft location adjustment
- -1 1/8" to +1 1/8" height adjustment
- 5th mounting point included
- Second set of mounting holes included at .74" offset to the cam side. Allows for moving chain line about 3/4" narrower by using a shovelhead mainshaft in an early transmission. Axle plate inside dimension becomes 1.5" narrower. For knucklehead/panhead/gen shovel/BT Flathead engines only.
i.e. My 8 valve ULH build used this technique to run ultra-narrow axle plates.
Axle plate adjustment:
- -1 1/2" to +6" Width
- -5" to +5" Stretch (all other uprights can be shifted forward for more stretch if desired)
- -3" to +3" Height
Frame fit-up features:
- Engine fixture plate has reference plates that mimic BT bottom end allowing for precise frame rail placement. Includes reference line for bottom of cam chest on generator motors.
- Center pass through (2" wide) under engine fixture for single loop frames
- Includes 7 D-size prints for use as reference. Prints are scaled and marked to be glued to cardboard, cut out, and inserted onto frame fixture. Prints are are bolded at centerline of engine. Includes BT Flathead, Knucklehead, Panhead, Gen Shovel, Cone Shovel, Evolution, Early 4 speed, Shovelhead ratchet 4 speed.
- Includes alignment plates for multiple axle sizes. 3/4", 1", HD Wishbone (7/8")
Engine Expansion Kit:
Increase the versatility of your frame jig to something a bit more modern with these Sportster (rigid mount evo) and Twin Cam (Touring/FXR 99-16 & Softail 00-17).
Click HERE for more information.